Dr. Steven Cohen Is this you?

The worst

Posted on May 21st, 2015

A complete fraud. He has no interest in providing health care. Is primarily interested in raking in the dough and jetting "off to Boca". What a tool. Cost my father his life, and a lot of suffering in the process.

this doctor is retired

Posted on June 30th, 2013

Posted on October 31st, 2012

Dr Cohen is the most caring and compassionate Dr I have ever seen! He spends time with each pt and even thought I am sure he is very busy he never lets you know!

breast cancer patient

Posted on April 9th, 2012

I would recommend this practice to anyone. I absolutely love the staff and thank them for caring for me for the past 8 years!!

Posted on May 10th, 2011

Dr cohen is the most experienced breast cancer oncologist in the area. He is the best for people with metadtatic breast cancer. He is invested in tge long term survivalbof his patientshe saved my lif e

Posted on April 14th, 2011

This is a physician with a a lot of experience, but he is erratic in his preparation and follow through and always in a very big rush. He is very smart, but is not up to date in some ways. His office hours are limited and some of the negative comments made in this space do not suprise me because I have observed them. The office is generally the problem. It is not well run.

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Wonderful,knowledgeable doctor who helped me to aggressively fight my cancer!

Best Oncologist

Posted on December 10th, 2009

Amazing, reads your health reports and tests ahead of time, is on time, asks pertinent questions, picks up what my internist does not, calls personally if there is a problem. I had breast cancer and my neighbor who also goes to him had a sarcoma of the thigh and IPT. We both are thrilled with him.

So far, I am not impressed.

Posted on March 26th, 2009

I think he is in over his head. When you can no longer treat your patients as human beings, maybe you need to reassess your priorities.

Posted on January 10th, 2009

Dr. Cohen saved my life. I had a very bad prognosis and he has worked with me for a long time to prolong my life. He is a very good, intelligent, hard working person.

Share patient's opinion about oncologist, Dr. Steven Cohen

Posted on November 10th, 2008

He does not have compassion for the cancer patient. I was too shocked to see physical force when he examined my family member. He should well aware the pain the cancer patient is suffering since he has been taking care for past three months, yet he was far from being gently when he examined. Also, he should not damp out any hope for the cancer patient. Even you have a cancer when you are under 30 years old hearing "You don't have a chance" from your doctor will rob any hope emotionally.

Posted on September 24th, 2015