Dr. Steven Nelson Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Steven Nelson?

Posted on July 21st, 2017

Very personable and extremely knowledgeable!

Exceptional physician

Posted on February 11th, 2017

My first visit with him, he identified a serious medical condition which placed me immediately in the hospital. He visited me every day, twice a day on some days.

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Awesome physician, very caring and concerned! Definitely recommend him to everyone!

Posted on September 9th, 2016

Dr. Nelson is a very good doctor, as is his clinic nurse, Marcie. However, the support office staff is often abrupt, rude, condescending and downright hateful at times. Patients are not informed who they should refer questions to; you have to learn by making a mistake. The patient portal is sometimes not loaded with results for months, even after asking. The plusses of location and physician himself may not be worth the stress of dealing with the staff.

Posted on March 12th, 2015

Dr. Nelson is great; however the front secretarys and the referral nurse are horrible. No one will ever call you back after you leave a message and the secretarys are extremely rude when you ask them about it. I have even been hung up on when I've called. This is no way to run a office and it is unfortunate because Dr. Nelson is a very good doctor.

previous patient

Posted on March 20th, 2014

you c an wind up with stage 3 kidney disease with nelson. he doesnt go over tests with you.

Never Returned - It was that bad.

Posted on March 11th, 2013

This doctor made assumptions based on my looks. He never even looked at my health information that I brought with me. He told me that what I had been told by previous doctors was wrong. He informed me that I probably had not had lab work in years even though I had it with me at the time. He was rude and informed me that he was not used to patients disagreeing with him and I needed to find another doctor to see. I did follow his advice to find another doctor.

Posted on October 16th, 2017