Dr. Steven L Cahan Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Steven L Cahan?

Dr. Cahan is an exceptional doctor. He is very friendly, caring, and knowledgeable. He and his staff are genuinely interested in helping their patients. Dr. Cahan is also a highly skilled and talented surgeon. I truly benefited from his expertise. I can't recommend Dr. Cahan enough.

Would absolutely Never Recommend

My exam and subsequent visits with this office were less than satisfactory and completely uncomfortable. The office staff was always rude and seemed extremely uninterested in answering any of my questions. Dr. Cahan spoke very little to me in the few minutes he spent during my exam. He did not listen to my needs, experience, or expectations for care or about contact lenses and prescription. Additionally he wouldn't explain the decisions he was making. As a patient, I deserve to feel heard and well-informed and I didn't receive this care by any means.

The best of the best!

Doctor is great with children.

I have been seeing Dr. Cahan for many years, and I have always felt he is a great doctor. When my 6 year old son, Jason, began experiencing problems seeing, I of course took him to see Dr. Cahan. Dr. Cahan was amazing. He spoke to Jason in a way that put him at ease immediately. Jason actually enjoyed his eye exam. He loves his new glasses and now sees everything. It's obvious Dr. Cahan enjoys working with children.

an extremely positive experience

My experience with Dr. Cahan and his office staff has always been extremely positive. I enjoy it being a smaller office. Everyone knows who I am, and I receive personal attention. The staff is friendly and very helpful. Amy, the receptionist, is always cheerful. Dr. Cahan is very knowledgeable and concerned, and he doesn't hesitate to spend time with me. His surgical skill is amazing. I highly recommend this office.

He was horrible with my son!!!! When my son tried to ask him a question about what he was doing he told him to be quiet and let him work. My son was 5! He started crying and the "doctor" told me I needed to have better control over my KID walked out and slammed the door on us. One of the people who works in the office even told me that the "doctor" does not like kids!

knowledgeable and friendly doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Cahan for several years. It is always a pleasure to see him and his staff. Dr. Cahan is very knowledgeable about his profession. He is always willing to spend time with me and answer my questions. He has helped me immeasurably. Also his staff is great, and his glasses are the best I've ever had.

excellent eye doctor

I was very impressed by Dr. Cahan. He listened to what I had to say and really cared about me. He is extremely knowledgeable and conscientious. My eye condition responded amazingly well to his treatment. Also my new glasses are the best I've ever had, and the price was better than what I've paid in the optical stores in the malls. I'm really glad I found Dr. Cahan

A wonderful experience

The doctor was very knowledgeable and friendly. The staff was helpful and courteous. Dr. Cahan spent time with me and examined me more thoroughly than my other doctors had. He diagnosed a problem the other doctors had missed. My eyes are at last doing well. I would highly recommend Dr. Cahan.

I was not happy with this doctor. I would not reccomend him to anyone,especially someone with diabetes.