Dr. Steven M Callihan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven M Callihan?

I had a knee replacement 2 months ago. I've got my life back. Playing with the grandchildren, walking on the beach. Thanks Dr. Callihan!

Find another doctor.

I would not recommend Dr. Callihan. I was healthy except for arthritis in my left knee. I went in to have what should have been a normal knee replacement. He never told me the possible problems which could come with knee replacement. I now have permanent nerve damage, my leg muscles don't work right and my leg swells on a daily basis. I haven't sued him is because South Carolina law makes you find another doctor who will state there was a deviation of standard procedure causing my issues. Since there were no other doctors operating on me, that is impossible.

Old school doctor. Listens. Gave me some good options instead of surgery. Slowly but surely I'm feeling better.

Waited about 25 minutes for the doctor ... he was worth the wait. He put a cortisone injection in my knee (i barely felt the needle) I'm back to feeling great. Would highly recommend him for Knee PAIN !

Great doctor.

I waited about twenty minutes to see Dr. Callihan. Dr. Callihan listened to me and indicated that I needed a MRI for knee pain. The MRI showed a torn meniscus. I had surgery by him and feel great.

I would never recommend that anyone see Dr. Callihan as a patient. As a doctor he does not have a good bed side manner. He does not listen to what you the patient has to say and he talks over you. There is zero communication between Dr. Callihan and his nursing staff. He does not have any patience for you the patient and he makes you feel like you are annoying him. Heaven forbid you He will come in the office and tell you one thing and as his nurses will come in and tell you the exact opposite of what he said. I have been to Strand Orthopaedic before several times and my experiences were great, then I met Dr. Callihan. The worst doctor there.

Sweet building. Friendly staff. Dr. suggested a MRI. MRI showed a tear in my knee. Surgery was scheduled at Carolina Bone and Joint Surgery Center. Both experiences were great.

Fantastic Doctor

Doctor Callihan is a fantastic doctor! I have been a patient of his for many years and recommend him to anyone for knee care.