Dr. Steven Carabine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Carabine?

Posted on December 17th, 2014

I feel a little intimidated around doctors so I like how Dr. Carabine is just right to the point and gets things done. I read other reviews that he is in and out of the exam room and doesn't spend much time with the patient, but I know that when I have gone with questions written down he has always taken the time to answer them and explain things to me. He is sincere and easy going and doesn't need to spend time talking about unnecessary things. I never have had to wait a long time to be seen and I appreciate that. He told me what I needed to know before surgery and I didn't see him after surgery either like another reviewer said, but why would I, under anesthesia and feeling horrible. When I checked in I was given the option to have Dr. Carabine go and talk to a family member after my surgery and I've always been given that option. I had a question a few days after surgery and I called the office and Dr. Carabine was out, but his medical assistant got right back to me with an answer after she contacted him regarding my question. If you want a doctor to sympathize with you and make you feel all warm fuzzy and drown you with medical terms and procedures that you probably wouldn't remember anyways then find someone else, but if you want an excellent doctor who is an amazing and intelligent surgeon that knows what he is doing and gets right to the problem and fixes it without making you wait then go to Dr. Carabine. I've been to other doctors who make you feel like you are so incompetent and Dr. Carabine never makes you feel stupid for any question asked or the type of surgery you are having. He is awesome and apologizes for your pain, but has confidence in your ability to recovery and that made me feel good. I appreciate the kindness of his staff members as well.

Posted on December 17th, 2014

Dr Carabine is the greatest doctor ever. He is not arrogant. He is down to earth, easy to talk to, and takes the time to answer your questions. I had an embarrassing surgery and he made everything not so bad. I didn't feel dumb. He's just an all around good person and I have a lot of confidence in him as a surgeon. I don't like doctors who are all sympathetic and say too much. Dr carabine is funny and I'd recommend him to anyone.

Excellent doctor

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

Dr. Carabine is an excellent doctor. He placed my port for chemotherapy in 2009, then performed my mastectomy the next year, and placed a new port forme this year as my cancer came back. He was very kind and thoughtful of my situation. He placed the port in the same place so I wouldn't have multiple scars. He is not a super chatty doctor, but he does a good job. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His staff was also friendly and helpful.

Horrible Man

Posted on February 26th, 2013

Dr Carabine, is a horrible Doctor! I had hernia surgery with this man Friday morning. Before surgery I reminded him of the pain meds I was allergic too. I went in for surgery he only told my husband everything went good nothing else and left. I never saw him again when I left the hospital and went to get my med I realized he had prescribed meds in the same drug group that I was allergic to. My husband called him and he refused to write a different prescription and told me to take ibuprofen after I had been cut wide open. I spent all weekend in severe pain. called Monday talked to nurse, she said he was in surgery. She told me he would get back to me Tuesday and my pain should be getting better by now. Are you kidding if they had surgery would they or anybody be able to handle the pain with just and ibuprofen every 4 hrs. The are horrible uncaring people in this office my advice is to stay away from this office if you don't want to be there practice dummy with no pain control.....

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

Dr. Carabine was fast and efficient. I was amazed at how little time I had to wait in his office. He is skilled and explains things pretty well. However, if you are looking for a surgeon with a great bedside manner, you might want to look elsewhere. He kept my visits so short that by the time I thought of my question, he had already moved on. He didn't really greet me or my family on the day of the surgery. He just started talking about the procedure. He talks fast and you have to keep up. But, he is an efficient surgeon who was never out right rude. His staff was friendly and courteous, and followed up with me after the surgery and answered all of my questions.

Posted on August 17th, 2012

Did a great job on my surgery. Proper diagnosis, I had minimal scaring, I was able to get an appointment in a timely manner. Would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

best surgen i know

Posted on June 4th, 2012

Choose someone else

Posted on May 11th, 2012

I hav had the same surgery twice with this surgeon. His staff is rude and uncaring and he spends maybe 2 minutes with you. He didn't listen to me or care what I had to say. He thought he knew what the problem was and didn;t care about anyone else. So here I sit with the same problem made worse when he sould have listened to me in the first place so I could tell him what was wrong and what needed to be done. He wasted my money and my health and my time. I hope he goes out of business and loses his license.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017