- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Caruso MD
Dr. Steven Caruso, MD is a doctor primarily located in Trenton, NJ, with other offices in Pennington, NJ and Trenton, NJ( and 3 other locations). They have 13 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatic Surgery.
Dr. Steven Caruso has 5 locations
Dr. Steven Caruso has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Steven Caruso has the following 14 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Steven Caruso Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1225 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd Trenton , NJ : (609) 581-2200
- 116 Washington Crossing Pennington Rd Pennington , NJ : (800) 321-9999
- 1225 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd Ste 220 Trenton , NJ : (609) 581-2200
- 103 Floral Vale Blvd Yardley , PA : (267) 757-0560
- 116 Washington Xing Pe Rd # A Pennington , NJ : (609) 581-2200
More about Dr. Steven Caruso
Dr. Caruso graduated from the New York Medical College in 2006. Dr. Caruso works in Trenton, NJ and 4 other locations and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatic Surgery. Dr. Caruso is affiliated with Capital Health Medical Center- Hopewell, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, St Francis Medical Center and St Mary Medical Center.