3.6

Have you seen Dr. Steven G Charapata?

Doctor Charapata, my doctor!

Doctor Charapata has been my doctor for the past 23 years. He has taken the time to consider and evaluate all of my medical situations and emergencies. With Doctor Charapata's care, I have been able to enjoy a better life. Thank you, Doctor Charapata!

DR. CHARAPATA'S PRACTICE

I have been using Dr. Charapata for my pain management for almost 30 years. It started with a back problem and 2 back surgeries. My neurosurgeon recommended him and I have stayed with him ever since. I have the worst back ever.....rods, screws, cages....anything that can be put in to stabilize. I continue to have pain because I fell and injured the disc above where it's been repaired. I see him on a regular basis (along with nurse practitioner Anna) and he does an amazing job trying to keep me pain free. Another surgery isn't an option right now. I find him to be personable and very caring his treatment of me. I will continue to use him as long as he is in practice.

Stay Away! There are better doctors out there!

This man is arrogant and downright rude! Stay away! There are better doctors out there who will listen and provide the care needed!

Courteous, polite, and considerate of a patient's pain and discomfort.

Dr. Charapata recently did a Cervical Epidural I didn't feel a thing. I have had trouble with numbness in my left arm and the series of Epidurals has made my feeling in my arm come back. He's awesome!!! !

Dr. with a Great Bedside Manner

Dr. Charapata was exceptional. He took time to explain things to me and while he was preforming the injection would let me know what it was going to feel like, am I ok throughout the entire procedure!

do no harm??????

Hurt me very badly and has refused to address the issue other than good bye.

Life saver

Often people write reviews when they are unhappy with the care provided. These are the comments that paint good, caring doctors in a bad light. Please don't make the mistake and let these negative reviews keep you from making an appt with Dr. Charapata. I've been a patient for 10yr+ and can honestly say he's a life saver. He's given me the chance to live with manageable pain, a true blessing. I will say he isn't the most lovey dovey dr HOWEVER he is very caring, always looking at ways to improve your life, willing to research your disease, doesn't pass off your symptoms to someone else, follows through, always remembers you and your life events and does it with a great sense of humor. A little arrogant at times..maybe? But I think he has deserved it! He is the greatest. Thank you Dr. Charapata!

Really?

Went to this Dr because I was sent there by Workman's Comp. I am 54 years old. Having back, shoulder, neck, and arm issues they wanted to know things about past surgeries including surgeries back to when I was 18 for my wisdom teeth. They didn't analyze any of my issue, but did have me sit on the bed and raise and lower my legs. Didn't evaluate any of the issues I went there for. When I got the eval back there were several areas including my thyroid that they said were all working ok. Never did they even touch my thyroid to see if it was working ok or ask me questions about it. Didn't do any range of motion on my shoulder, but had info on the report about it. Dr. Charapata gave me a RX that I had a very bad reaction to and when I called the nurse she told me to try to continue taking to get use to. Along with the mouth blisters I had, the feeling of throwing up all the time and the new one of starting suicide thoughts, (all symptoms of this drug) I took myself off it. They wanted to increase my dosage. I will not be going back to this Dr. he shouldn't even be practicing when he gives information to patients to continue medicine like he did me.

Dr Charapata has been my pain management doctor for over 10 years and I feel very blessed that I have found him and he is taking care of me. He is an excellent doctor who takes the time to actually listen to the problems I am having with my pain. He is very knowledgeable in recommending different treatments to help with my chronic pain. Thanks to him my quality of life has greatly improved and I am very happy to have found him.

Best in KC

He's been my pain dr for over 9 yrs and I couldn't ask for a better one.

I would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

Dr. Steven G Charapata is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lees Summit, MO.

Dr. Steven G Charapata Is this you?