Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Chern MD
Dr. Steven Chern has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Steven Chern has the following 3 expertise
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 6
THIS WEBSITE NEEDS TO UPDATE AT LEAST SOME OF IT'S INFO. THIS DOC HAS BEEN DECEASED OF OVER 5 YEARS.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven Chern - Posted on May 11th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven Chern - Posted on November 3rd, 2011
Dr. Chern has been our family physician for 13 years. He is one of the most caring doctors We have ever had. When we adopted our son 8 years ago he helped with all the health issues that may occur from a foreigncountry. He has always been very professional and we are always treated with care and respect.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven Chern - Posted on October 30th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven Chern - Posted on October 29th, 2011
Very caring Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven Chern - Posted on March 28th, 2011
Dr. Chern is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
McGill University Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Locations & Directions514 South St, Bow, NH
Dr. Steven Chern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bow, NH.