Dr. Steven Chow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Chow?

Dr. Steven Chow

Posted on June 11th, 2016

Dr. Steven Chow is an excellent Mohs skin surgeon. He works in Dr. McCray’s office in Palmdale, CA. He has performed surgery on my head and neck several times always with good results. His stitching is excellent. I have never had any problem with the stitches. He definitely takes pride in his work. It is also very nice to have a doctor who personally calls the next day to check on my recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Chow to anyone who needs Mohs surgery. He is the very best!

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Dr Steven Chow is hands-down the best skin cancer in the business. He has operated on me many, many times for very challenging and delicate skin cancers on my entire face, ears, and nose. Every time I am thrilled with the amazing outcome. It is apparent that he takes great pride in getting the best results for his patients. Additionally, he is extremely kind and caring and is the only doctor who actually calls the patient personally the next day to check on their recovery. I became a patient when I was residing in California and I have continued to seek out his work even now since moving to AZ. I feel so strongly about his work that I now travel over 450 miles each way to see him when I am in need of skin cancer treatment. I would highly, highly recommend Dr. Chow to anyone in need of skin cancer treatment. He is the best!

Skin cancer between upper lip and nose

Posted on November 12th, 2015

This doctor assured me I would have very little scarring. It has been 8 mo this and you would hardly notice I had anything done. I highly recommend him. He was very accomplished and had a great personality as well. Great doctor.

Dr. Steven Chow is an excellent Moh's surgeon and dermatologist

Posted on October 6th, 2015

Dr. Chow gets my highest rating. I was lead to Dr. Chow through the Bennett Center in Santa Monica. Dr. Chow allowed me to do a payment plan which was most necessary for me as I don't have insurance. I have had skin issues since about my 20's, 3 Moh's surgery on the face and 3 basal cell excisions. I am only 43. This is a constanct emotional and financial stress for me. I trust in Dr. Chow's ability to use precision in his surgery skills. He is perfectionist and very conscientious. I always find the best. I wouldn't go to anyone else for Moh's. Thank you Dr. Chow for having such gifted hands and a very professional mannerism.

Posted on October 6th, 2017