Dr. Steven Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Cohen?

5 STAR DOCTOR

Posted on May 31st, 2016

DR COHEN is a kind, through, & compassionate doctor. He listens to you, asks follow up questions, and never rushes you.

What a Doctor should be is Dr. Cohen

Posted on October 13th, 2014

A five star Doctor in every way. So glad I found Dr Cohen

I am blessed to have found Dr. Cohen

Posted on October 11th, 2012

I am a blessed woman in many ways, but exceptionally because I am a patient of Dr.Cohen. He diagnosed me promptly with a few bedside tests,when numerous tests failed to give me answers. He said, if I were your doctor, I would do ... and I said, be my doctor and I was walking in the morning and back to work the next week. I am still working, even though I new issues, and Dr. Cohen is still the best doctor in my book.is still the best doctor in my book.

Caring Doctor

Posted on June 18th, 2012

Very professional but never in a hurry and seems really interested in you first as a person and as a patient.

Dr. Stephen Cohen

Posted on February 28th, 2012

Dr. Cohen is outstanding! He has an excellent "bedside" manner; he is calm, kind, good-humored and really listens to his patient. His medical knowledge, credentials, experience and reputation are excellent! At my first visit he examined me, did some in-office tests, made a diagnosis and prescribed treatment. Different tests were needed for a later problem. In each case he promptly and carefully assessed the symptoms and test results, and made sure I have the best treatment possible. I have complete trust in him as a physician and admire him as a fine gentleman.

Posted on June 27th, 2011

Dr.Cohen is arrogant, unknowledgable about medications,does not take blood tests or xrays,misdiagnosed my cause of pain. He lied in writing in my records.His clinic at johns hopkins is dangerous to a patients health.If you disagree with him, he will abandon you as a patient with failure to refer.

Exceptional Doctors and Staff

Posted on April 15th, 2011

I am one of the fortunate persons that has Dr. Cohen as my neurologist. Not only do I have 100% confidence in his ability to diagnosis and treat me but he takes the time to answer all of my questions when I have an appointment. I do not know what he would do without his staff, from Pam, Amy, Raynette, Terry, and his nurses Beth and Valerie. I have never been treated but with true respect, even though there were probably times that I did not deserve it. It is uncommon to go into a doctor's office and made to feel like you are one of the team. They are able to answer most if not all of the questions that I have in between my visits with Dr. Cohen. I have forgotten some of the doctors and staff's names but they are also included in my comments. "My Hats Off To Each of You" Respectfully, A patient for life.:)

Very good doctor

Posted on August 29th, 2010

thank you dr. cohen

Posted on January 5th, 2010

dr. cohen is an amazing doctor, unlike most doctors he does not diagnoise you within the first 5 seconds of meeting you and when he does give his diganosis its almost always right. he has great bed side manner which is hard to come by and he really tells it like it is, even if it isn't what you want to hear it is what you need to hear. point blank he is just an amazing doctor.

Posted on January 1st, 2017