Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven R Corwin MD
Dr. Steven R Corwin has 2 locations
351 Rolling Oaks Dr Ste 102
Thousand Oaks, CA 91361
2453 Powder Springs Rd SW
Marietta, GA 30064
Dr. Steven R Corwin has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Steven R Corwin has the following 13 expertise
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Corneal Transplantation
Dr. Steven R Corwin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven R Corwin - Posted on October 31st, 2013
good eye care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven R Corwin - Posted on August 25th, 2010
36 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Steven R Corwin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Steven R Corwin
Dr. Corwin received his medical degree in 1983 from the Medical College of Pennsylvania. He then completed his ophthalmology residency at Yale University. Specialized Fellowship training in Corneal Diseases and Surgery followed from the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven R Corwin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.