4.7

Have you seen Dr. Steven J Covici?

Absolutely wonderful and totally worth it!

If I could give Dr. Steven Covici ten stars I absolutely would! I’ve always had droopy eyelids that made me look old, tired and sad. I was also born with atrocious, dark purple circles under my eyes that made me look like the Bride of Frankenstein. Dr. Covici is an incredibly intuitive, understanding, compassionate, and sincerely empathetic person who possesses a high level of emotional intelligence. Dr. Covici absolutely deserves my upmost respect and admiration. He thoroughly explained the procedure, and made absolutely sure I had realistic expectations in terms of potential results. Dr. Covici’s staff was incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and supportive. The $150 consultation fee does go towards the cost of a procedure (incredibly generous!), which was NOT the case at other clinics I contacted. The procedure itself only took an hour, and I am beyond grateful for the results. I think it’s amazing that we have such a wonderful doctor in the area, and I almost wish my PCP was just as fabulous. Honestly, I would not trust anyone else and I feel incredibly lucky to have found such a great surgeon. ~Dr. Covici, you will probably never read this, but I want to thank you again for doing such phenomenal work, really eliminating my dark under eye circles that I was so self conscious about, and making me look brighter and more youthful. I am beyond appreciative, and my only regret is I did not have it done ten years earlier.

Looking Good

I am so impressed with his manner, honesty and professionalism. The entire staff puts one at ease. The surgery turned out to be a great success and a very positive experience. I recommend Dr. Covici without hesitation.

DR. COVICI AND HIS STAFF ARE EXCEPTIONAL. DURING MY PROCEDURE HE MADE ME FEEL AT EASE AND COMFORTABLE. THE RESULTS OF MY SURGERY ARE AMAZING AND I COULD NOT BE MORE GRATEFUL.

When I called Dr. Covici for an appointment, I immediately felt like I was going to a facility that cared about Me. His receptionist was so thorough, with answers to all my questions. She even took the time to give me complete directions to the office. Meeting Dr. Covici for the first time was a wonderful experience. He is definitely a most caring, articulate doctor. My minor surgery was a complete success. I look and feel so much better. I recommend him to you, if you are looking for a caring and knowledgeable doctor. Thank you Dr. Covici and thank your staff for me also.

The very best facial plastic surgeon in Western Mass!

Dr Covici is a truly caring and exceptionally skilled doctor with excellent manner of patient education and relationship. Everything about my surgery was explained in great detail and his staff is outstanding in their caring approach. His skill as a surgeon is amazing, he is a true artist at his work and pays attention to every detail. My eyes post surgery look incredible and my peripheral vision is restored.

Dr. Covici Is An Artist

I have had Dr. Covici perform upper eyelid surgery to correct drooping of both eyelids in the past 10 years, and each time the results have been perfect. He is so very skillful as a surgeon and so caring and supportive as a doctor - I couldn't have asked for a better experience. His staff is efficient, friendly, and always accommodating and helpful. Dr. Covici and his whole team worked very hard to make sure I was well informed, relaxed and comfortable during the procedure - and he even called to check on me that evening. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering eye surgery - he is the best.

Seeing is Believing

Because of an issue with droopy upper eyelids that affected my peripheral vision my ophthalmologist highly recommended Dr Covici for an upper eyelid lift. The staff at Dr. Covici’s office took the time to show me before and after pictures of results of similar procedures and made me feel comfortable. Dr Covici took the time to listen to my concerns and discuss the procedure in detail. He assured me that I would be pleased with the results and he exceeded my expectations. Now my eyes are more youthful and my peripheral vision has greatly improved. I continue to see Dr Covici to receive a little dysport (botox) to smooth the unwanted wrinkles. This procedure makes me look and feel refreshed. I highly recommend Dr. Covici and I know you will be as satisfied as I am with his services.

I had droopy eyelids and huge bags under my eyes. Dr. Covici made look 10 years younger. I loved the total experience and results. Recommend to anyone thinking of doing this procedure.

Exceptional

Dr Covici and his staff were exceptional in their patient care, from the first phone inquiry regarding the services provided to post -op appointments. My surgery results are amazing and I would highly recommend Dr Covici for cosmetic eye surgery.

Dr Covici & his staff were THE BEST! Personable, willing to help, easy to get appts. Dr Covici did an incredible job on my eyelid surgery- he's very calming, friendly, knowledgable. I can't thank him enough !

Dr. Covici is very friendly and has a great bedside manner. He did an eyelid procedure on me and was great at keeping me relaxed and at ease. Plus, the result was great!

Skilled surgeon, excellent resuts for upper eye lid surgery. Office personel very experienced and helpful.

Dr. Steven J Covici is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Springfield, MA.

Dr. Steven J Covici Is this you?