Dr. Steven Covici Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Steven Covici?

Looking Good

Posted on October 20th, 2016

I am so impressed with his manner, honesty and professionalism. The entire staff puts one at ease. The surgery turned out to be a great success and a very positive experience. I recommend Dr. Covici without hesitation.

Posted on December 4th, 2015

DR. COVICI AND HIS STAFF ARE EXCEPTIONAL. DURING MY PROCEDURE HE MADE ME FEEL AT EASE AND COMFORTABLE. THE RESULTS OF MY SURGERY ARE AMAZING AND I COULD NOT BE MORE GRATEFUL.

Posted on October 1st, 2015

When I called Dr. Covici for an appointment, I immediately felt like I was going to a facility that cared about Me. His receptionist was so thorough, with answers to all my questions. She even took the time to give me complete directions to the office. Meeting Dr. Covici for the first time was a wonderful experience. He is definitely a most caring, articulate doctor. My minor surgery was a complete success. I look and feel so much better. I recommend him to you, if you are looking for a caring and knowledgeable doctor. Thank you Dr. Covici and thank your staff for me also.

The very best facial plastic surgeon in Western Mass!

Posted on August 14th, 2015

Dr Covici is a truly caring and exceptionally skilled doctor with excellent manner of patient education and relationship. Everything about my surgery was explained in great detail and his staff is outstanding in their caring approach. His skill as a surgeon is amazing, he is a true artist at his work and pays attention to every detail. My eyes post surgery look incredible and my peripheral vision is restored.

Dr. Covici Is An Artist

Posted on July 30th, 2015

I have had Dr. Covici perform upper eyelid surgery to correct drooping of both eyelids in the past 10 years, and each time the results have been perfect. He is so very skillful as a surgeon and so caring and supportive as a doctor - I couldn't have asked for a better experience. His staff is efficient, friendly, and always accommodating and helpful. Dr. Covici and his whole team worked very hard to make sure I was well informed, relaxed and comfortable during the procedure - and he even called to check on me that evening. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering eye surgery - he is the best.

Seeing is Believing

Posted on May 21st, 2015

Because of an issue with droopy upper eyelids that affected my peripheral vision my ophthalmologist highly recommended Dr Covici for an upper eyelid lift. The staff at Dr. Covici’s office took the time to show me before and after pictures of results of similar procedures and made me feel comfortable. Dr Covici took the time to listen to my concerns and discuss the procedure in detail. He assured me that I would be pleased with the results and he exceeded my expectations. Now my eyes are more youthful and my peripheral vision has greatly improved. I continue to see Dr Covici to receive a little dysport (botox) to smooth the unwanted wrinkles. This procedure makes me look and feel refreshed. I highly recommend Dr. Covici and I know you will be as satisfied as I am with his services.

Posted on February 26th, 2015

I had droopy eyelids and huge bags under my eyes. Dr. Covici made look 10 years younger. I loved the total experience and results. Recommend to anyone thinking of doing this procedure.

Exceptional

Posted on November 7th, 2014

Dr Covici and his staff were exceptional in their patient care, from the first phone inquiry regarding the services provided to post -op appointments. My surgery results are amazing and I would highly recommend Dr Covici for cosmetic eye surgery.

Posted on March 6th, 2014

Dr Covici & his staff were THE BEST! Personable, willing to help, easy to get appts. Dr Covici did an incredible job on my eyelid surgery- he's very calming, friendly, knowledgable. I can't thank him enough !

Posted on January 29th, 2014

Dr. Covici is very friendly and has a great bedside manner. He did an eyelid procedure on me and was great at keeping me relaxed and at ease. Plus, the result was great!

Posted on August 26th, 2013

Skilled surgeon, excellent resuts for upper eye lid surgery. Office personel very experienced and helpful.

Posted on August 18th, 2013

Dr. Covici took the time to discuss and assess with me the specific circumstances related to my surgery. He was clear around the process, desired outcomes, and risks. I appreciated his candor. His interactions were positive and supportive; he even followed up the evening of the surgery. His staff were very supportive and courteous. I would defintely go to him again and recommend him to those looking/needing this type of service.