Dr. Steven L Craig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven L Craig?

The office staff, such as medical assistants, schedulers and even the nurses are unpleasant and uncaring. They think they they know it all and try to conceal how miserable they are but it's easy to see through it. Turnover of staff is high. I also have no trust in the quality of care by the physician.

Dr Craig review

Dr Craig was horrible and I would not recommend him. He does not listen to the parents concerns and seems to only care about his inflated ego. With our short experience with him we found him to be spiteful and inconsistent with his treatment ideas and quickly realized this was not a doctor that we wanted anything to do with.

I would highly recommend Dr. Craig. I've been taking my children to him for over 10 years. Very caring. He knows how to speak with children. He has always taken the time for my concerns.

Great doc

He is terrific. I wouldn't bring me kids anywhere else. He is competent, caring and easy to talk to.

undecicded

He gives you the time and is unrushed, I'm just not confident he "hears" everything.

Dr. Steven L Craig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glastonbury, CT.