Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven M Crenshaw
Dr. Steven M Crenshaw, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Crenshaw is affiliated with St Vincents Medical Center Riverside, UF Health Jacksonville and Baptist Medical Center Beaches. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven M Crenshaw has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Crenshaw is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Steven M Crenshaw accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJacksonville Orthopedic Institute Rehabilitation Center-San Marco, 1325 San Marco Blvd Ste 200, Jacksonville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven M Crenshaw in this video.
Dr. Steven M Crenshaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.