Dr. Steven W Croley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven W Croley?

Good intentions.

This doctor cares, but I have to agree with another review that he may rush to prescribe. I hope all the medicines he prescribed to me don't affect me negatively in the long run.

Great doctor

I would recommend dr Crowley to anyone looking. I have been a patient for five years And he's always truly listened and took care of me even while not on the clock. He's always made me feel comfortable and willing to try and experiment with different treatments if mine is not working as well or just curious if something could work better. He's really gone out of his way to show me he cares about me. Thank you dr Croley

I have been a patient of Dr. Croley for several years, throughout which he has been able to constantly reevaluate my standings. Because of this I have finally reached a quality of life never before achievable with other psychologists or psychiatrists. He knows what your talking about even when it's one of those issues hard to illustrate verbally. He is very good at what he does and I will, have recommended him to others.

Dr. Croley is a triple board certified psychiatrist. I came to him after a bad experience with another psychiatrist. I was quickly able to recognize that his level of sophistication and expertise was exceptional. He specializes in ADHD and has an extremely thorough knowledge and understanding of the disorder. He is friendly and he listens. Sometimes its seems like he is a little quick to make decisions, but I think that is because he is so proficient in his trade. He does not accept insurance and the first visit costs $350. Follow up visits range from 90-200 dollars, depending on how much time you spend with him. While it is a lot of money, I feel that it is well spent. He found the right medications for me within the first two visits. I have struggled with doctors for over 10 years seeking a proper diagnosis and treatment with limited success until him. I feel that he is a great doctor and that I owe a lot of my happiness and sense to well-being to his excellent care.

not good at prescribing

Finally - Help!

Mental Health is in a catagory by it's self, it's not a quick-fix but rather an on-going venture. With patience and deligence we got through difficult times. Trust and faith in your doctor is the key to success. Dr. Croley is a lifesaver!

Worth the wait

Dr. Croley is a rare breed of psychiatrist - he cares, he spends time with his patients, he doesn't just throw medication at your kids. The reason you sometimes have to wait to see him is that he actually sees his patients... and if a consult takes more than 15 minutes, he takes the time. I can't recommend him enough. Just wish he took Medicaid. Would give him 4 stars, but the software won't let me.

The Best!!!!!!

Caring,professional, up to date on new treatments and medications. Takes the time needed by the patient. The office staff is also very polite , helpful and kind. Finding a good psychiarist that one can trust can be very frustrating...Dr. Croley is the BEST!

Dr. Steven W Croley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.