Dr. Steven W Cross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven W Cross?

Grateful

Saved my life! Enough said.

Great Cardiologist

I moved down from Detroit, MI in 2003 and Dr. Cross came highly recommended to me by the staff at Henrico Doctors Hospital. He tweaked my meds, and man I gotta tell ya I felt so much better. If you are looking for a kind, caring cardiologist, who stays current with all new meds and treatments for heart disease, this is your man. A super person in my book.

Dr Cross and Associates are super!

Dr. Cross, Dr. Caplan and Dr. Thomas are all super docs!

More than a Cardiologist

I changed cardiologists as I wanted all doctors able to admit to the hospital where I live. After my annual check up as a new patient, Dr. Cross said, "Now tell me about your health in general. How have you been?" I told him about some symptoms I had developed. He reviewed my medication and recommended immediate elimination of one medication that could be causing involuntary motor movements and memory loss. He was right on target. My primary care doctor and the neurologist had not picked up on this and had attempted treatment with a medication with no impact. He also saw that a test by the prior cardiologist revealed a carotoid artery blockage, and that the test had not been repeated later, yet all I had been told was that I had HBP and high Cholesterol. I feel very fortunate that I changed cardiologists.