Dr. Steven M Curland Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Steven M Curland?

dr retired, and never told anyone

I called today for an appointment, and was told the doctor has retired. Good thing I was only calling to get my meds refilled, because with the shortage of doctors, appointments are booked months in advance. Thank You Obama care.

Dr Curland is the best!!! If you are fortunate enough to have him as your physician you are blessed!!!

Dissatisfied

The front desk girl Angela is AWFUL! She's unproessional! She makes huge errors but won't admit/blames patient. She lost my ENTIRE medical file once (I'd been a patient for many years) and instead of apologizing, she just started a new file. Now most of my important medical info is lost forever. She makes billing & scheduling errors too. My complaints to Dr. Curland went nowhere. RN Gina isn't much better. She's rude. Dr. C has a Dr.Jekyll/Mr.Hyde personality. However, he's pretty knowledgable.

Dr. Curland is very knowledgable however he tries to book to many patients at once. Mainly geriatrics are his clientele.

I was dropped as a patient because I brought my baby to appt. He is 3 and has no parents and I was sick. After 30 yrs.

unprofessional staff

Laughed at me when I tried to use debit card to pay co-pay: they only take cash or checkI was VERY sick - told it would be about an hour wait - HAD to beg for an exam room so I could lay down & wait the hour. Doctor diagnosed me with acute phenomia and told me to call somebody to drive me to hospital. Since I had left my cell phone in the car, I asked office staff if I could borrow their phone. Was told "No, we don't allow patients to us our phones." Had to go out in the cold, rainy weather to retrieve my phone.After I was released from hospital, I called to have a script phoned into my pharmacy. Was told "We don't do that, but because you just got out of the hospital, we will." They really went out of there way on that one.Needless to say - I've switched to another primary physician