Dr. Steven I Curtiss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven I Curtiss?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

My father was a pt of Dr. Curtiss and I don't think to highly of him as a doctor. My father had blockages in his legs and dr. Curtiss did do anything about it or refer him to someone who could do something about it. I had to find a surgeon that would help him. When I spoke with dr. curtiss over the phone he was rude to me stating why I wasn't at my fathers appts with him. I work In the medical field as well. I tried to keep in contact with my father's doctors via telephone. Once I found a surgeon who was going to do surgery my father passed away.

Only Doctor I trust to work on 94yo Dad!

Outstanding, patient with the elderly, compassionate, thorough and wonderfully competent.

OVERALL EXCELLENT

Staff need to be more prompt and attentive in patients need.

I have the highest respect and trust with Dr. Curtiss. For him to put up with me makes him very special. Would never trust anyone else. I actually look forward to seeing him at my appointments.

I have seen Dr. Curtiss for about 5 years and am very happy to have him caring for me. Yes, sometimes there is a wait to see him. I feel that he is worth it. I feel that he is very thorough, great, caring personality. He has a very busy practice which shows why his patients choose to keep coming back. I give him an A plus.

1 hr + wait time to see the Dr. for 5 min. Waste of time! He schedules two patients at the same time and goes from one patient room to the other. Not acceptable at all!!! This office has no respect for the patient or the patient's time. We all have lives and we didn't come to your ofice to sit around for 1 hr+ to be seen for few min.

VERY CARING,EXCELLENT DOCTOR,GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER

Dr. Steven I Curtiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highland Park, NJ.