Dr. Steven Cohen Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

If I could rate lower than one star I would. Horrible experiences.

It was easy to get a appointment because he would only allow you to " adress" or have him examine one thing at a time. For example i went in with pain and numbness from a fall in my foot. And I had a cold :sinus infection ear, nose throat etc. he would only allow me to adress one thing. Essentialy I had to choose between him looking at my foot or the cold. I chose my foot. He would not even look at my cold symptoms or give antibiotics. He said with a grin " you need to make another appt next week for that, or any problem, I deal one problem at a time" why?!! So he could bill Medicaid for multiple office visits. After my 5th visit I changed doctors as he was very rude, uncaring and would not take proper care of my health issues. I don't write reviews but he was bad enough to make me write the first one.

Will never go again

This Dr. cared more for lecturing then taking care of the problem. Lectures will not fix everyone's conditions.

DR.Cohen is a good doctor, but I dislike his telephone system. Office hrs on Fridays close at 4pm. I called at 2:30 pm to make an appointment, but the telephone told me " due to heavy call volumn ", I needed to call back later, I called for 1.5 hours and never spoke to a human. One option that I disagree with is " to make an appointment, press a certain number "...I did that but when the call was returned it was not a human.The telephone system does not work for me. When I call a doctor, I want to talk to a human, not an automated system.

Great Doctor

Dr. Cohen is a very profesional and caring doctor. I had previously been with a dr. that's response to everything was just to throw "drugs" at it, or basically whatever I wanted him to do. Dr. Cohen generally cares about his patients and wants them to get better by treating the problem instead of the symptoms.

very pleased with caring doctor and staff

Dr. Steven Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesquite, TX.