Dr. Steven D Handler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven D Handler?

You can not get a better bedside manner than Dr. Handler. My son is 7 and loved him. His staff is very nice, there was an error in my son's prescription (by fault of the pharmacy, not Dr. Handler's office), and they were right on top of it. I highly recommend Dr. Handler!

Amazing Experience

Dr. Handler is so nice and so are the staff.

my daughter had her tonsils and adenoids out at CHOP with Dr. handler and I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon to take care of my baby. I was super late after jotting downy appointment time wrong (like 3 hours late) and he made room to see us and we didnt have to wait more than 15 minutes. The day of surgery was a scary one, but once he came in pre-operatively, I felt much more at ease. The procedure was quick and afterwards, he met with us and even gave us his home and cell numbers in case we had concerns. They don't make docs like this wk detail man anymore. I recommend him highly to anyone looking for a pediatric ent surgeon.

Long time patient

This is the man behind the curtain, the Wizard. Trust him with anything. I do.