Dr. Steven D Horwitz Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Steven D Horwitz?

Wonderful doctor

Due to repeated ear infections and complications that arose from them, my daughter had tubes inserted into her ears when she was two. About two years later, one of the tubes was found to have lodged in the ear, as happens on occasion. Dr. Horwitz removed the tube without incident, which is what would be expected from a competent practitioner. But it was his ability to accommodate my particular situation that sets him apart from the ordinary. It's been almost twenty years now, but Dr. Horwitz remains in my mind not only an exemplary doctor and an extraordinary man.

I would caution everyone who reads this to find a different physician. There are many qualified, board-certified ENTs out there and my dad's experience should be a caution to everyone. Dr. Horwitz attempted a surgical procedure on my dad that went terribly wrong and my dad has been suffering ever since. There are many, far better physicians out there. And certainly do not let this doctor perform surgery on you or a loved one!

I highly recommend Dr. Horwitz -- I have had ongoing sinus problems for almost 2 years, and he is the first person I've seen who actually has some answers for me. I thoroughly enjoy him as a person and as a doctor.

Great Physician

Dr. Horwitz is a great ENT. After being misdiagnosed by another ENT, I went to him for a second opinion. I had surgery, and have been fine ever since. He has great bedside manner. I was able to get a hearing test at the same time, as he has an audiologist on staff at all times. I can't say enough about how competent and caring he is. It took 2 weeks to get an appointment and I had approximately a 20 minute wait past my appointment time to be seen. those are the only 'downsides' I can think of.

FANTASTIC ENT

Steven is a 3rd generation ENT doctor. His father, Irwin, operated on me when I was small and they used to share a practice together.Steven has operated on both my girls and my husband. My girls both had tube in their ears and my one daughter also had her tonsils/adenoids removed. My husband had his tonsils removed and deviated septum surgery. He has incredible bedside manner that makes you wish he was an internal medicine doctor! My girls are never scared to go see him as he is fantastic with kids. You may have to wait a bit to get into your appointment but, trust me, he is well worth it!

bad

Dr. Steven D Horwitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Skokie, IL.