Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven D Shay has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Steven D Shay has the following 1 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. had blood work order for me twice the 1st time the results i was told through office staff via phone call that my blood work is good except my LDL Cholestrol was little high, 3 months later i end up in ER with Chest Pains!@nd time i went to office for the results of my bloodwork & Dr. Shay said it all looks good except now my Thyroid Number is a little high,i asked about it being a little high hes comment was oh im not worry bout that right now.See you in 6 months. i have a friend whos a RN @ the lancaster general Hospital i told her bout my thyroid and the number... she said oh my thats why your so tired etc. that is something to be concern with now, dont wait 6 months go in 3 months get bloodwork. Well needless to say im NOT going back to Dr. Shay's office again im getting switched back to the Dr. i was seeing before. My Opinion he needs to go back to medical school or get help on his bedside mannerism with his patients.
17 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven D Shay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schaefferstown, PA.