Dr. Steven Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Smith?

Posted on July 20th, 2016

An excellent doctor!

LPN

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Best doctor in the world!

Posted on January 31st, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Smith since I was 2 years old. I'm 27 now. I have NEVER had an issue with him or his staff. He is kind, caring and humorous. He listens to everything you have to say both him and his nurse take very detailed notes. I once requested a copy of my medical history file. When I read through it I was surprised at the amount of detail that was put into it. I had forgotten about a lot of the incidents recorded from when I was a kid, but reading their notes made me remember every scraped knee, laceration, torn muscle and broken bone vividly. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor around. His knowledge of the medical field is astounding. His diagnostic skills far exceed most His staff is always kind a courteous. The front office ladies are funny and always pay attention to anyone that needs them. The nurse is one of the coolest people I've met. She helps make you feel comfortable and is really easy to open up to and talk to about anything. I could easily see myself hanging out with her casually. The office has a very spiritual vibe. I believe that they are all Christians (or most are), but if you are not, do not let that deter you from seeing Dr. Smith. I am Buddhist but I don't believe that the vibe is overpowering or pushy. I actually enjoy and feel comforted by it. They have _Spirit 105.3_ playing on the radio in the waiting room softly. When I look around the room at the other patients, no one seems to not want to be there, to be in a rush, irritated or sad. You can tell that everyone is very happy that they are seeing Dr. Steven Smith specifically. Dr. Smith doesn't just treat physical wounds and conditions, but emotional wounds too. Not only is he the most caring doctor I've ever come in contact with, he is also one of the most caring people I've ever met and he won't leave the room until he knows you are satisfied with your visit.

The Best

Posted on August 15th, 2012

Dr. Steve Smith has been my doctor for 25 yrs. He is not only highly adept at understanding a physical condition but the emotional and/or lifestyle connection as well. Great doctor!

Posted on April 12th, 2011

Dr. Smith has been our family doctor for over 20 years. I wouldn't put my family's health in the hands of anyone else. He's caring, pro-active but doesn't lecture or demean. WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!

Posted on April 27th, 2017