Dr. Steven J Dakoyannis Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Steven J Dakoyannis?

The best

Dr. Dakoyannis is simply the best doctor. You will wait to see him, but it's absolutely worth it. He always takes his time with you and makes sure he answers all your questions. He is very kind and calming. I only wish I had started going to him years ago.

great doctor

There is always a wait because he is usually seeing his patients in hospital that are having a baby or just had one so he has to be flexible. He is a wonderful doctor!

Great

I've known Dr. D when he first started at his office in Revere. He has been a wonderful Dr. and I can call him a trusted friend. I would and have recommended him to many friends. I would not go to anyone else. All I have to say is thank you Dr. D.

Dr. Dakoyannis is the best

I've had Dr. Dakoyannis for 14 years and he is simply the best. I moved up to NH 6 yrs ago and continue to make the trip to Mass to see him because there is no one else like him. He well worth the hour trip down there! He makes me feel very comfortable and I know he listens to me when i'm in his office. I don't mind waiting to see him because I know he's spending time with other patients like he does me. There aren't many doctors like him anymore..he truly is one of a kind.

Is a great and caring doctor. I would recommend him to anyone he delievered my first baby the staff was great as well.

He is a wonderful doctor!

He is amazing!!

Although waiting to be seen at the office is just pretty much expected, it is worth every second. He NEVER rushes you, and always is concerned with your issues. The office staff is wonderful, and knows every patient by name.. I strongly suggest him to anyone... He is truly one of the best Drs I have ever had!

He is the best dr. anyone could ask for! Great Bedside Manner, personality, and knows what he is doing! When i move back to Massachusetts, I will definately be a patient of his again!!