Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Daniels
Dr. Steven Daniels, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fargo, ND. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Daniels is affiliated with Sanford Children's Hospital in Fargo and Essentia Health Fargo formerly Innovis Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Daniels has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Steven Daniels has the following 6 expertise
- Back Pain
- Varicose Veins
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Dr. Steven Daniels has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Had a chance to meet him five minutes before surgery he was very up beat I asked him if he knew my brother in law and I was glad to hear that he did. They worked together for many years. We did the count down and I did not get to far may be 95 and I was sound a sleep for 5.5 hours triple by pass. Never felt a thing during surgery or after. Did not need any pain meds and was out of the hospital in 4.5 days. Between the surgeon and Dr. Daniels it was a snap! Thank You so much.
Dr. Daniels is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSanford Walk-In Clinic, 737 Broadway, Fargo, ND
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven Daniels in this video.
Dr. Steven Daniels is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fargo, ND.