Dr. Steven Davis Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Steven Davis?

Posted on June 11th, 2015

azlways pleasant and takes care in what he does, very imformative

Nurse

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Dr Davis did a laser tx on my face for acne scaring, he had told me he would go under dermis and break up scar tissue before the co2 lazier to help. When I woke up from procedure I asked how it went, he forgot to break up the scar tissue that he stated he would do. On a follow up visit he had an intern with him and stated that I had procedure done for wrinkles and lines! Oh course I said " no it was for acne scars " the procedure made my scarring worse. I then went back to my best dermatologist in San antonio and had fillers to build up scar tissue to help with the scarring. Paid 4500 for a bad procedure

RUN AWAY FROM BAD SERVICE FAST!! Rude staff like Pat run away runnnnnnnnn

Posted on October 16th, 2014

Pat which was one of the staff was so rude to me.She had told me in order for to see Dr. Steven A Davis,MD I had to pay $75.00 first to hold appointment to see him.Pat said if I do not $75.00 first she will not make any appointment. She than said "what card you will be using" Then I ask Pat this $75.00 to hold for appointment will goes along for the appointment.Than Pat said No the $75.00 is to hold for your appointment and you still have to pay for the doctor visited $90 - $120.We keep the $75.00 for our pocket and when you come for the appointment then we still charge you $90.00 - $ 120.00.

Good Man.

Posted on August 25th, 2013

Dr. Davis & crew are great. He rebuilt my nose & has operated on me for various skin cancers.

Posted on June 13th, 2017