Dr. Steven Dell Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Steven Dell?

Why is he working here??

Posted on November 1st, 2012

My comments are in regard to the staff at the center. It's like you're left to fend for yourself, I hated waiting to hear my name. I was seen by Dr. Dell and told someone would call to set up my appointment for cataract surgery. Two weeks later they did and left a message which I returned only to leave a message - we went back and forth 2 or 3 times. Finally I was given another # to call for scheduling. I was put on hold for 15 minutes. I made an appointment with another eye doctor not associated with Texan Eye Center and I won't go back to Texan Eye Center for anything.

Gave me the straight story

Posted on June 13th, 2010

I was told I had to have surgery by another doctor, but Dr Dell was honest enough to tell me I really didnt need it yet, and I'm glad. He explained my condition is very slowly progressive, and I could afford to wait. Staff was really helpful, and his assistant was great about helping me through the process.

Cataract and laser guru

Posted on May 6th, 2010

My mom needed cataract surgery, and we did a fairly exhaustive search for the right surgeon. Dr. Dell has a reputation that is outstanding. My cousin in Ohio is an eye surgeon and he told us to go to Dell. He is supposed to have developed a lot of surgery technology. Dr Dell explained the options to us very thoroughly, and even diagnosed a corneal problem that had been previously missed. Mom is amazed with her vision now! I think I will get Lasik from him too!

Great doc

Posted on April 5th, 2010

I love my surgery. My optometrist referred me to Dr Dell. Glad she did. Great staff, great experience. Thanks Dr. Dell!

Take your business elsewhere !!!

Posted on February 20th, 2008

I would NEVER recommend Dr. Dell to anyone. Never in my life has a doctor been so rude and flat out mean to me while dicussing a medical condition. I was unable to even finish doing all of the test during the appointment because I was so upset by how he treated me that I cried. The arrogance that this doctor displays is completely unprofessional as he has the bedside manner of a vulture.

Posted on August 5th, 2017