Dr. Steven G Desautels Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven G Desautels?

Waste of time

He never treAted my complications from surgery, he made me suffer longer found another GI treated for bacterial overgrowth, and internal for spams. Like the last post a year ago don't waste your time. He lost how to treat patient with dignity and respect. Better luck to his next patient.

I felt I received excellent care. Dr. Desautels was kind, caring, friendly and listened. He offered excellent suggestions.

No Help

Do not waste your time or money going to this place! If i could choose the option of zero stars that would be more appropriate. The dr i saw, Dr. Desautels, was the most arrogant, egotistical i have ever met. I paid out of pocket $180 because they did not take my insurance for all of approx a 5 to 10 min visit with this dr, just to accomplish absolutely NOTHING! Not a legitimate examination, referral, treatment plan, advice, medication, NOTHING! He basically ripped me off is how i feel. The website advertises COMPLETELY contradicting information than what i experienced here. Seriously do not waste your time or money on this quack.

best dr. ever

Excellent, caring physician

Most thorough GI doctor I've ever seen

Don't judge him based on personality. He was the most knowledgeable and thorough GI Dr. I have seen, and I've been to 3 others in the valley. He took time to listen, really hearing what I had to say. He explained all the possibilities of what was causing my symptoms, and ordered appropriate testing. His nurse was welcoming and friendly.

Took over patients for my previous doctor, and although I was a little apprehensive, I was made to feel very comfortable. Even got the pictures of the colonoscopy. Really enjoyed the nurse I had. She had a wonderful personality. Dr. Desaultels seemed nice. I was put to sleep before I got to talk to him much.