Good man

Dr. Deterville was doctor to our daughters for 22 years. Beyond being a good doctor, he is a GOOD PERSON. He always had their best interest as his first priority. I wish we could find an adult Doctor like him.

Thankful to have found Dr. Deterville!

We just moved here and we loved our old pediatrician so much, I was worried we wouldn't find anyone as good. We have seen Dr. Deterville twice now and I am so happy we found him! My daughter had to have a minor procedure done and he was so kind and patient. My daughter was scared and he took the time to reassure her and make her feel better. His office staff and nurse were incredibly friendly and helpful. We got in within hours of calling each time. I am so thankful to have found someone to trust my child with!

Dr Deterville has been our pediatrician for 3 children. He has always been amazing

Dr. Steven M Deterville is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Corona, CA.