Dr. Steven Dilauro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Dilauro?

Posted on October 28th, 2017

This is my secound colonoscopy with this doctor. My first one was 5 years ago. It was very painful and I said so during the procedure even though I was supposed to be out of it My latetst procedure today I told bothe the doctor and the nurse that I experienced pain the first time and that I did not want that for this time. They told me not to worry they were using a different seditve and a smaller probe. Well this precedure was way worse, so painful. I will never go back to this doctor again. He ignores your request to be pain free. Then says oh well!

Outstanding and Knowledgeable

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Dr. DiLauro is by far one of the best physicians I have ever had. He doesn't judge and is always open to listening to your questions and ideas and sha ...

Posted on November 14th, 2015

Was admitted through emergency room at scripps encinitas

This is a great doctor!

Posted on March 21st, 2013

Dr. Dilauro was very caring about my situation. He spent enough time with me to figure out what I needed. As it turns out, he was also extremely accurate with what he thought was wrong...it was proven correct in subsequent tests. He is confident and kind, and he has great sense of humor.

Posted on August 31st, 2012

Hi is the best gastro. I swiched gastros because i wan not getting the explanations i needed and needed another medication for my cramps. Told my old gastro the hysocamine was not woking..did not offer me another med. Went to my primary and they prescribed Bentyl- it is specially for IBS. Why didn't my old gastro do that. I did not get things explained to me like Dr. Dilaura does. I had gone to him in tears because this IBS has torn up my life, lost my job, can't do a lot of things sick a lot. He supports me on the Bentyl He comforted me saying I have seen a lot of people in your situation and we are learning more and more about IBS and there is hope. Great to hear never heard those words from old gastro. Also brought in some research from Cedars Sinai where a dr. is working on an antibiotic for IBS and he knows of the doctor and all his research and put me on the antibiotic. it helped a lot. I felt i was just dropped not cared about at the other gastro and here i believe the dr. is working hard to find solutions. He also put me on gluten gastro free diet. its like the other gastro gave up. I believe in 2nd 3rd opinions been the other medical situation for 2 years being misdiagnosed til finally i was correctly diagnosed. Dr. Dilauro listens to you and has a great bedside manner and is truly trying to help youwhat i did not find else where.

Posted on June 24th, 2012

He has a great bedside manner. He took great care of my mother in the hospital and it was very easy to see him in follow up in his office.

Waited 30 minutes for appointment and finally left.

Posted on March 21st, 2012

Posted on December 13th, 2011

Dr. DiLauro has an excellent bedside manner. He took great care of me in the hospital. I switched my care to follow him for my colitis now.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 6th, 2011

I recently visited Doctor DiLauro for a consultation visit and so far he has proven to be an excellent internist. He is very patient and was willing to answer any of my questions until they were fully exhausted. It possibly was the longest doctors visit I ever had- he definitely did not rush me out the door. I have no doubt he has an interest in my health and care for my well being. I look forward to having him as my doctor throughout my lifetime effort against this chronic disease. I highly recommend Dr. DiLauro for your gastrointestinal needs.

Posted on September 7th, 2017