Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven G Docimo has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Urology
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Steven G Docimo has the following 25 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Diseases
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Fetal Diseases
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Bladder Issues
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Prostate Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
Dr. Steven G Docimo is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Dr. Steven G Docimo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChildren's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, 4401 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven G Docimo in this video.
Dr. Steven G Docimo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.