Have you seen Dr. Steven A Drabek?

Took time to listen, to care

Excellent care.

I have been Doctor Drabek,s patient for over 16 years. I have chronic health problems and have different Doctors and specialist. Dr. Drabek is extremely intelligent and takes care of you like one of his own. He listens and explains things thoroughly. He makes you feel very comfortable. I could never replace the care I receive from Doctor Drabek.if you are looking for the most advanced care and a great healthcare provider, great staff, look no farther.

Not companionate at all

He didn't want to help me with my fibromyalgia and it was apparent from the beginning. His replies to my questions were arrogant and uncaring. I left the office feeling hopeless after he told me that there is no cure and no medicines that can help, I better get used to it and exercise through the pain. I do not recommend!!

Miss this doctors great care!

Wonderful, caring and compassionate. Listens and always works with you. Have seen him for 10 years and still looking for another doctor because none have come close to his concern and care. His nurses and staff are wonderful too. So sad he left private practice to do Hospice only, but those who get his care now are truly lucky and blessed to get him. Miss having such a caring and compassionate group of people.

I've been a patient of Dr. Drabeks, since 2003. He has been a very dr., for me. He is the most compassionate, caring person. I was treated with great respect & as a person, not just another patient. I'm sadden that he no longer treats pain management any longer. But, he is doing what he has always wanted 2 do, with Hospice. I will miss him.

An awesome Dr. Who cares about his patients!!!

Very patient and understanding. Listens to problems and suggests solutions. Tells it like it is.Office staff very nice and helpful also.

It was a blessing to have Dr. Drabek as my physician.

Dr Drabek is a really good man who does care about his patients. He tells you the truth and his Physician Assistants are very kind and caring, and seem to be well educated.I am no longer able to see Dr. Drabek and I miss his care.

Would never trust again

Totally ignored a serious issue with my daughter and REFUSED to treat her situation. Dr. Drabek in my opinion has an extremely busy practice and is compromised in quality of care. My daughter's situation could have been treated early and it would not have resulted in surgery. Immediately got a second opinion which resulted in aggressive antibiotic therapy and surgery less than a week later.

Great Dr

I have been seeing Dr Drabek for a few years. He is the best Dr I have ever been to. He is so caring and he listens to you. He makes sure that you feel comfortable and let's you know he is there for you. He truly cares about his patients.

This the most caring, personal and selfless doctor I am ever seen. I have been with him for 12 years now. He is wonderful, caring, and sincere. He is also excellent with diagnosis and followup.

I would recommend Dr. Draybek to other in a minute! I have been his patient for over a year & he has always shown concern,interest, & takes action when I have a medical problem. He seems compassionate & I feel comfortable communicating with him. The staff are nice too.

Dr. Steven A Drabek is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.