Dr. Steven E Daniels Sr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Steven E Daniels Sr?

My wife and I both have been treated by Dr. Daniels for years. We found him easy to talk to, listens well, and pretty accurate in his diagnosis. My wife has had several bypasses, and a history of heart problems, and he has done a good job in treating her. We are both quite satisfied with the care we receive from him.

New to San Antonio

I was new to the San Antonio area had chest pains went to Emergency room in Burnie. They called a hospital in San Antonio, sent to Methodist Texsan Hospital. Once settled in a room I met Dr. Daniels. He told me what was wrong and next morning Dr. Daniels put in a stine? Everyone took great care of me. Dr. Daniels took care of my after I was sent home. I would recommend Dr. Daniels to anyone.

General health and specific heart function since last visit

Generally discuss any health activity which occurs since the last visit, especially anything concerning the function of the heart or the pacemaker.