Dr. Steven J Eisenberg Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Steven J Eisenberg?

He has been my cardiologist for over 20 years and he is excellent in all aspects of medicine. I have never had any problems with him and/or his office staff....

He is an excellent Dr.

major ego

Would not recommend to my dogi

No Respect for Me

I waited 6 weeks for a first appointment. After about 30 minutes I was taken to an exam room by a woman that did not introduce herself. After many questions I asked her who she was. She said she was Dr Eisenberg's nurse. After waiting more than one hour with no explanation I asked for my money back and left. I waited to see if anyone would call me but that has not happened. This doctor may be great but he has completely disrespected me and I think he needs a reality check. As a first time patent the doctor's nurse should have introduced herself. Then obviously someone should have made me aware of what was causing the appointment delay and I would have been willing to reschedule. Instead no one cared. I went to this doctor for a reason and now I am starting over trying to find a cardiologist that cares and can run a professional practice. I wasted an entire morning trying to get medical care from this doctor. I am sure he knows he did not keep his appointment and I guess he thinks if I needed his help I would simply wait and accept his lack of professionalism. I see on the net now that others have given this doctor a low rating.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry your experience was not satisfactory. We would like an opportunity to make it right. Please do not hesitate to contact our office at 404-939-9200.

Do not go to him