Dr. Steve Epstein Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Steve Epstein?

An excellent visit

Posted on July 12th, 2016

My visit was at the Hoya Clinic which is attached to Georgetown University. He only visits that clinic from time to time so I was fortunate to be able to see him. He spent a good amount of time with me listening to my history and asking a number of thoughtful questions. He paid attention to the subtle nuances of what symptoms I displayed verses what I didn't display or might display. I felt confident in his abilities even though we did not reach a concrete diagnosis in that visit. Sometimes things take time when you're being thorough and he definitely gave me the impression that he is thorough and careful.

Posted on August 31st, 2016