Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen C Eshenaur DO
Dr. Stephen C Eshenaur, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Gallipolis, OH, with other offices in Ripley, WV and Ripley, WV . He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Eshenaur is affiliated with Holzer Medical Center Jackson. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen C Eshenaur has 3 locations
PO Box 588
Ripley, WV 25271
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephen C Eshenaur has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Stephen C Eshenaur has the following 3 expertise
Showing 2 of 2
Superb ER Visit
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen C Eshenaur - Posted on December 18th, 2017
Provided kind, compassionate and accurate diagnosis.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen C Eshenaur - Posted on December 13th, 2010
Dr. Eshenaur is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Stephen C Eshenaur Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen C Eshenaur is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gallipolis, OH.