Dr. Steven Fisher Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Steven Fisher?

Posted on April 11th, 2014

Dr fisher when put in a situation to deal with mishandled care for a toddler had no remorse or apologetic nature. Very cold and disconnected. When confronted on the issue he said he was lost in the inversion what type of people work at this hospital?

Er Visit

Posted on July 5th, 2012

He was my ER doctor and misdiagnosed me. I came in unable to swallow my secretions. I said that I had seasonal allergies, but I believed that they were under control and the inability to swallow had something to do with my throat. He assured me that it was only allergies and to take antihistamines (which I had been taking for the past two weeks).Three days later my symptoms just got worse with my inability to swallow secretions continuing which had prevented me from sleeping for the past 10 days and now led to only being able to eat soft foods (i.e. apple sauce). I went to another ER and they diagnosed me with tonsillitis within 2 minutes of seeing me and listening to my symptoms. Needless to say Dr. Fisher failed to properly take into account my complaints and blamed it all on allergies. So I would not recommend him based on this experience.