Dr. Steven F Fowler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven F Fowler?

Dr. Fowler changed my life

Dr. Fowler educated me about my surgery, took time to investigate my history and ask me questions. My procedure was exactly as outlined and his staff has been caring, competent and professional. I highly recommend him for gastric bypass surgery.

Dr. Fowler is the BEST at what he does. I had absolutly no complications and healing and recovery was super fast. I know this was because he is so great at what he does. He has changed my life. Anyone looking for a surgeon...Dr. Fowler is your guy! His office is super clean and professional looking, he offers samples of vitamins and things you will need after surgery (which really helped to know how things tasted before spending the money to order them)...his staff is so helpful and if your appointment is at 2pm, its really at 2pm...I have never had to wait more then 5 min to get in!

Dr. Fowler saved my life. He really knows what he is doing. His patience and kindness during a very serious illness helped immensley with the recovery process. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.