Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Paul MD, DDS
Dr. Steven Paul, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Murrieta, CA, with other offices in Temecula, CA and Henderson, NV (and 1 other location). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Paul is affiliated with Mountainview Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Paul has 4 locations
39755 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd
Murrieta, CA 92563
41258 Margarita Rd
Temecula, CA 92591
1525 W Warm Springs Rd
Henderson, NV 89014
1031 E Latham Ave
Hemet, CA 92543
Dr. Steven Paul has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Steven Paul has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 4 of 4
Great oral surgeon
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven Paul - Posted on July 13th, 2019
Simply the Best / There are no words to express how he changed my life
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven Paul - Posted on February 2nd, 2016
Simply the Best - I am not comforatable with doctors in general, deep instiled fear. Dr. Paul is simply the best at what he does, for me perfect teeth full implants, no more migraines, no more sinus infections, no more pain, no more lock jaw, stays in constant contact to make sure his patients are well cared for and if there is a problem he acts immediately to correct and/or address as needed. I could not have gone through this type of reconstructive surgery without his support, bedside manner, and conscience understanding of my high anxiety just walking into a medical office - he's amazing and without ego, makes you feel like part of him family that he really cares about...
Dr. Paul is great
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven Paul - Posted on January 14th, 2016
Thanks Dr. Paul!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven Paul - Posted on March 17th, 2015
Dr. Steven Paul has helped me tremendously. I had several teeth that needed to come out before I could get my implant dentures. My schedule would not allow me to come in during normal business hours. Dr. Paul went out of his way to accommodate me and make sure I was taken care of. It has been a long time since I have had that kind of customer concern and service in any business. I'm happy to have been referred to you!
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Paul is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University of California at Los Angeles
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Steven Paul Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven Paul is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Murrieta, CA.