Dr. Steven F Wolfe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven F Wolfe?

Amazing doctor and author!

I love Dr. Wolfe. He's thorough and helps me! And his book was so worth reading. I'm buying more for my friends.

Excellent physician and staff!

BEST SURGEON!

Dr. Wolfe performed an intricate skin cancer surgery on my face. The result is beyond belief. You cannot even see my scar and he cured my cancer. He even called me at home to check on me. This is top notch quality.

PICASSO OF BOTOX

I saw a family practice doctor in the Mooresville area who treated me with Botox. What a waste! Sure it was cheap and a total waste of all of my money. Nothing happened. Dr. Wolfe got my records and carefully examined me. He meticulously planned and did my Botox with ASTOUNDING results. He even gave me a Wolfe original piece of art!! Don't waste your time with doctors pretending to be dermatologists. Do you want your OBGYN doing back surgery? Your dentist doing a boob job? See an expert and that expert is Dr. Wolfe.

GENIUS and ARTIST!

Dr. Wolfe performed surgery on a skin cancer I had on my face. He is extremely methodical and exacting. Quite honestly, it is nothing short of a miracle how he put me back together. And, he called me that night AND the next day to check on me. I cannot recommend him enough.

bad ethics

He used to allow 20 minutes for a visit now only 15 minutes. Bad ethics.

Doctor's Response

My office does not have a fixed amount of time for visits. Visits can range from 10 minutes up until 2 hours or longer depending on the type of visit or procedure. What my office ALWAYS strives to do is to provide superb care. We aim to be thorough and complete. We do clearly post in every exam room that we limit the number of problems to three on any one visit. We do this to ensure that we spend the appropriate time and care with EACH problem. Sadly, as the government has imposed more and more restrictions on all medical practices by mandating the use of electronic medical records and stringent criteria called "meaningful use" this takes up more and more time of your visit. A decade ago, it took a fraction of the time that it currently takes to document and chart your visit, let alone accessing computer systems that require multiple clicks and pages to go through. This does, unfortunately, reduce the time available to spend doing what we actually want to do--take care of you as a patient. Perhaps you can call your local congressman, or President Obama and let them know that the time your provider has to spend with you has decreased due to overburdensome mandates that prevent physicians and healthcare providers from spending more time with their patients. Lastly, I know for a fact that anytime we don't get to cover all of your concerns we offer to reschedule you another visit at your convenience. So please call my office back and we will gladly do so for you.

Great office

I like everything about my care at Wolfe Dermatology. The front staff treats me kindly, helps to arrange visits for me conveniently, and even calls to remind me of my visit. When I arrive, I am checked in in a courteous manner and the nurses always are friendly and professional. Dr. Wolfe takes the time to explain things to me, treats me with compassion and always minimizes any discomfort with any of my procedures. I highly recommend his office and him. AND, he even calls me after surgery to be sure I'm doing ok.

Skinpen success

Heard that Dr. Wolfe does skinpen so I saw him, got the details, and decided to do the treatment. I am really pleased with the results!

TOP DOC

Dr. Wolfe diagnosed then excised my skin cancer. He is a true artist. I honestly don't know how he did it, but the way he reconstructed my ear makes it appear like he never even did surgery. AMAZING, kind, gentle, caring. He even called me the next day at home to be sure I was doing ok.

LOVED SKINPEN PROCEDURE!!!

I wanted to do something to refresh my skin. Make my complexion a little brighter, reduce some lines, make me smoother. I didn't want painful and lengthy healing and I didn't want to spend a fortune. The skin pen procedure performed by Dr. Wolfe and his nurse Mabel did it!!!! They explain things fantastically. Mabel was very thorough with my numbing cream and the actual procedure went very well. I liked it so much that I'm going to have another treatment!! Wolfe Dermatology is THE place to go. Contemporary, great staff, comfortable environment and they care for you. Dr. Wolfe does everything possible to take good care of you and get you the best results.

skin cancer check, leg vein sclerotherapy, nail fungus

I have used Dr. Wolfe for about 4 years now for various reasons, and have also sent my mother to him to remove some moles. He is very nice and professional, and his office staff is always pleasant.

Excellent doc and staff!

Everything about my experience was superb. Friendly front staff, great nurses and Dr. Wolfe was helpful, friendly, and entertaining.