Have you seen Dr. Steven H Fehrenkamp?

Double dipping insurance scammer

Not only does he charge your specialist co-pay but now they have become "private" they are charging an additional $375 every three months. If you don't pay that $375 then they will no longer see you, whether you have insurance or not.

There are better Endos in Austin

Under Fehrenkamp my A1c was always high because he would not give me any fast acting insulin along with my 24 hour insulin. He had me on two meds to help with my neuropathy. Since I changed doctors my last two A1cwas 6.0 and 5.8. I am completely off one nerve med and cut the other by 66%. My new endo also allows me to give myself testosterone shots. There are Endocronologist who give you the proper meds/procedures in order for YOU to manage your health. Switch now. You will not regret it

Time Management?? What's that?

He may be the best endocrinologist in a 5 county area, but I find it reprehensible to have an appointment and routinely have to wait an hour or more t ...

Sub par treatment. Would not ever recommend him to anyone I hold dear. I have found a wonderful doctor who knows that autoimmune disease causes inflammation. It doesn't make you "fat." What kind of idiot Doctor says that to a patient? My current doctors helped me find a way to live that makes me feel beautiful and alive again. No thanks to Dr. Ferenkamp.

Tell It Like It Is

Nice office staff. I found Dr. Fehrenkamp to not have the bedside manner that I would want as my doctor. He is egotistical and his attitude was not acceptable to me.

Dr's wife is office manager. Front desk staff is consistently downright rude. Doctor is OK

I consider him to be one of the finest doctors Texas has to offer a patient!

He is very caring and thorough, despite my difficult and complex medical history. He is very intelligent in his approaches to dealing with my health p ...

Best Doctor for me...

Dr. Fehrenkamp is a great doctor for me. He is straight forward with me and i love that about him. He talks to me like a strict grandfather and jokes around which in turn keeps me calm and collected rather than nervous and jittery. The wait is the true sense of the definition... a wait but worth it. His staff is great and also make me comfortable w/ being in a doctor's office. Dr. Fehrenkamp talks to me like a person not a patient. He is generally concerned with my well being and always gives great compliments and praises when i come in with a good metabolic sheet. I would recommend him to anyone and i guarantee you he will have your trust before you walk out the door. Also, the follow ups only come if your on the bad side of things if your on the good then he expects you to stay on that track. (The wait varies from time of arrival i recommend that you schedule an early appointment.)

The best endo doctor out there

Great Doctor. He is very kind and smart and good with patiences I would recommend him to everyone!

Best Endocrinologist In Austin

Technically excellent and bedside manner is excellent as well.I never feel rushed and after I leave the appointment, I know what my current state of health is and what to expect until the next visit.Bottom line: if you're looking for an excellent endocrinologist in Austin, you won't do better than Steven Fehrenkamp.

Excellent Thyroid Doctor

The only doctor who was able to diagnose as well as treat my Grave's Disease. Very thorough. He could work on his bedside manner a bit, but overall an excellent endocrinologist.

Dr. Steven H Fehrenkamp is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austin, TX.