Dr. Steven C Fiske Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven C Fiske?

Simply the BEST GI Doc EVER!!!

Clled me a liar and threatned me with refill, a Drunk

This doctor I feel drinks. he told me never in the history of man has any one ever gottedn diareaha immediately after a meal. He said if so I need a psychiatrist. Threatned me with refill , said he would only give for 30 days, I told him I would not have iunsurance foir another month, he said tough, figure it out because he had bills and had to pay his rent He over a 2 month period did unecessary surgeries and had mne coming every wekk and did nothing. Now my referring Doctor will not see again because of this issue ,because he siad I have seen a specialist. Meanswihile have stuff running down my leg into my shoes uo to 20 times a day, He talks lurred talk , does not remember what he prescribes. and walks around with a cup in hand, which goes outside to fill. ummmm

s

absolutely the best

he has a pleasing and professional manner. Explains his thought process in a way that makes me feel comfortable and cofident. He is extremely gifted with the colonoscope and my family and friends all say the same. Could be the best doctor I have ever had contact with.

patient