Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steve A Foley has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Breast Exam
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
This doctor was very rude and disrespectful. He didn't look at any of the paper work i filled out about my pain/issue. He said i saw over exaggerating and didn't do any testing. He pushed on my problem area to the point that it made me cry and said it was just normal cramps. Even though i had been diagnosed several times with a major issue in that area. He just wanted money and then kicked me out without helping me at all. Very rude and would not recommend to anyone.
Worst medical experience of my life! Steven Foley is incredibly condescending and awful. Also good luck with any follow up. You will have to BEG for your medical records and the staff will just inform you they are busy and don't have time to deal with you. Awful awful awful awful clinic! Please if any women are considering using this facility save yourself the hassle and go somewhere where you will be treated as a person.
Dr. Foley is wonderful! I went to so many doctors who told me I was depressed, needed therapy, needed willpower to lose weight, etc. Dr. Foley diagnosed and treated me for PCOS. The weight has peeled off, I have so much more energy, and feel wonderful. He listens to me and always addresses my concerns. Highly recommended!
34 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Steve A Foley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Kaiser Permanente
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steve A Foley in this video.
Dr. Steve A Foley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.