Dr. Steve A Foley Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Steve A Foley?

Stay away. Worst experience ever. Make sure they are billing for services you actually received.

Rude

This doctor was very rude and disrespectful. He didn't look at any of the paper work i filled out about my pain/issue. He said i saw over exaggerating and didn't do any testing. He pushed on my problem area to the point that it made me cry and said it was just normal cramps. Even though i had been diagnosed several times with a major issue in that area. He just wanted money and then kicked me out without helping me at all. Very rude and would not recommend to anyone.

He was an awesome Dr. and would recommend him to anyone and feel they would be happy.

Worst medical experience of my life! Steven Foley is incredibly condescending and awful. Also good luck with any follow up. You will have to BEG for your medical records and the staff will just inform you they are busy and don't have time to deal with you. Awful awful awful awful clinic! Please if any women are considering using this facility save yourself the hassle and go somewhere where you will be treated as a person.

Dr. Foley is wonderful! I went to so many doctors who told me I was depressed, needed therapy, needed willpower to lose weight, etc. Dr. Foley diagnosed and treated me for PCOS. The weight has peeled off, I have so much more energy, and feel wonderful. He listens to me and always addresses my concerns. Highly recommended!

Great Doctor

I have been going to Dr Foley for about 8 years and he is wonderful. I never realized how I could not lose weight but I had numerous PCOS symptoms and after going on Glucaphage it finally came off. 4 years ago I needed a hysterectomy and decided on an outpatient procedure. After starting surgery it was realized it was more involved because of years of endrometeosis. Dr Foley was wonderful and attentive before during and after my surgery. And he has a great sense of humor...a very needed asset.

I love Dr Foley!!!

I had previously went to another doctor before him and was diagnosed with PCOS. That doctor told me to lose weight and that was it. I was nervous at first because i had such a bad experience with the last doctor. The office staff is friendly and i never have a long wait. Dr. foley never rushes through our appointment and has called me everytime he has results for me and then a few days later after starting a new medicine. I am extremely pleased with choosing him and he has helped me lose the weight i always had problems with. I know when it is time for my husband and i to try for our first child we will be in good hands.

Dr. Foley is rude and did not tlisten to me.

Dr. Foley was on the rude side. He rushed in and rushed out before I could ask him any questions. He did not give me quality time. He acted like he was in a hurry. I would not recommend him.

A Gem

Dr. Foley is one of the nation's leading experts on PCOS, a disease that is often misdiagnosed and mistreated. He is extremely intelligent and took great care of me and helped me lose weight that I didn't know I could lose.

Dr. Steve A Foley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.