Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven J Forche has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Steven J Forche has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Contact Dermatitis
Dr. Steven J Forche is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Forche is a no nonsense Doctor. He will not waste your time and gets right to the diagnosis and treatment. He is accurate. He is especially good for treating your teen with acne. Both Drs. in the practice are very , very careful with your teen. I appreciate that since I cannot make it to their appointments. Dr. Forche is the best. I suggest the practice to everyone in my family.
I saw some of the comments that would have turned me off to Dr. Forche had my family members not recommended him. Three of my family members have been to his office. My experience was absolutely fine. Had some moles removed, quickly and painlessly. His staff was friendly and courteous. Didn't have to wait long at all. Can't say a bad thing at all about Dr. Forche. Friendly guy, did what he had to do and that was it.
Very pleased with Dr. Forche. I went to two other derms & suffered for months with a horrible hand/food condition - I couldn't wear shoes, could barely walk, & received 2nd degree blistered burns on my hands/wrists from light therapy. I saw Dr. Forchehe was very surprised by my condition, explained the possibilities, told me about the past medications the other doctors put me on, what he was going to prescribe, how to use it - everything. It was a lot of information, but I could tell he was very knowledgeable. The other doctors I went to were friendly, but they couldn't solve the problem. Dr. Forche was very matter-of-fact, business-like, & he listened to my concerns & gave me confidence. FINALLY - someone who knows what he's talking about! In days, the condition was nearly gone & now, 6 months later, hasn't returned. I saw him last week for a skin rash - he gave me free samples so I could apply it ASAP & not have to stop at the drug store. I can appreciate that his manner may be a bit matter-of-fact for some, but he has always explained to me what is going on, how to address it now & if it returns. I found him to be quite personable, although I think he has quite a dry sense of humor which some might just not get. He gave me the results I needed. You do need to listen to everything he says, though, he gives a lot of information.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Forche is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Steven J Forche accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsForche & Michaels Mds, 32905 W 12 Mile Rd Ste 330, Farmington Hills, MI
Dr. Steven J Forche is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington Hills, MI.