Dr. Steven Frucht Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Frucht?

Worst appointment ener

Posted on August 13th, 2016

This Dr was downright cold He had no compassion for my pain and barely gave me an exam before stating I should try behavioral cognitive therapy Meanwhile I continued to have face drop , involuntary movements , twitches and pain in my hands in feet He scheduled no test and offered no medicine He never asked me once if I was in pain , or about my suffering He needs to stay in the classroom and lecture and writing scholarly articles Frankly , as a professor myself , I feel sorry for his students who are learning horrible bedside manner Shame on you Steven I don't know how you sleep at night

Frucht - The Blob With The Pained Smile

Posted on January 1st, 2016

Steven "The Blob" Frucht.He has the profile of a stack of trash bags and finds smiling extremely painful.He's a dour,miserable person to be around and a useless doctor averse to common courtesies like - eye contact.One appointment and I was gone.

Posted on December 27th, 2011

Dr. Frucht is a very knowledgable doctor with excellent bedside manners. He is kind and I could tell that he really wants to help his patients. He treated me in a very respectful manner and listened carefully when I gave him my extensive history after having been to many other neurologists for my health problem in the past. I have recently begun treatments with him and have already had some improvement in my condition. I wish I had met him earlier when my symptoms first began years ago. I highly recommend Dr. Steven Frucht.

Posted on October 29th, 2011

One of the best in his specialty. Have referred a lot of patients to him and they have been very happy under his care.

Was impatient, guarded, and gave wrong diagnoses. My wife agrees.

Posted on September 15th, 2009