Dr. Steven Bernstein Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Steven Bernstein?

Be Advised

Posted on July 24th, 2015

I agree with the previous reviewer that this guy's interest in his pt's well being is certainly in question. I have to land on "could not care less." Loud, brash, and cocky. No need for discussion; he'll tell you what to think. If he palpated my innards like he palpates my humanity, its no wonder that I have mets 3 times the size of the original ones. Poor timing with the PET scan. I will say this, I am more fond of my cancer than of him.

Anecdote and Comment

Posted on July 10th, 2014

I'll leave one anecdote and one comment... Dr. Bernstein actually took a phone call and discussed picking up his new Mercedes at the very moment he finished telling my wife and me that he didn't get all of her cancer during his surgery and it had returned. I highly recommend that you fight for your follow up CAT/PET scans and other tests following initial treatment(s), because based on our experience it would appear that Dr. Bernstein is either too busy (likely) to be a champion for his patient's long-term well being, or he's just not that interested.

Posted on March 16th, 2009

Dr. Bernstein is the type of doctor that 'narrows' in and concentrates on his patients. He finds out what is wrong! He doesn't do OB as he specializes in GYN-ONC. Superb doctor.

Posted on November 29th, 2015