Dr. Steven G Clark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven G Clark?

Best doctor ever!

Great Doctor!

I've been to Dr. Clark's office many times over the years and he has always given me the best care I could possibly ask for. I highly recommend Dr. Clark to anyone needing orthopedic care.

Great Doctor!

I went to Dr. Clark when I broke my leg. He was friendly, easy to talk to, and did a great job taking care of me. I would recommend this Dr. to anyone.

Glad I called him first.

Very courteous and helpful with all insurance and short term disability paperwork.Set goals for healing that minimized pain, facilitated maximized independence, healing while minimizing the pain of a broken knee.

don't go to him

Went to him for insurance purposes, wished I would have picked one of the others on the list. Terrible bed side manners. He couldn't even put on a simple short arm cast correctly. Had to go back and have another one put one. He of coarse wouldn't admit his mistake, even though patient was in pain after first cast. Then charged us for second cast and wouldn't even run it thru insurance, we had to pay that out of pocket @ a high rate. Good business practice would have been to make patient comfortable and not recharged for something that was wrong the first time around.