Have you seen Dr. Steven G Scheufler?

This doctor is the worst doctor I have ever come across! I took my mother to get her medicine refilled and he basically called her a drug addict. She is one medicines for strokes and told her they were made up and in her head. He kicked us out of his office and screamed to the nurses to give her a refund in front of everyone. That he was NOT going to take her on as a patient. He told us that the street value of some of her medications were very high and he wasn't going to lose his license over my mother. She has never once sold her medicine, she takes it for serious reasons and was put on it by a neurologist back in Texas! He's was so rude and ugly to us I could not believe a doctor would treat a potential patient like that. I would not waste your time, money, or anything on this man! I tried to tell the manger woman in there what happened, which I'm sure the whole place could hear but she did nothing wouldn't give me his license number so I could turn him in to the Ohio medical board. I'm serious he is a quack and a jerk! We have never ever been treated like this by a PROFESSIONAL and anyone else in my life!! What a waste of time! I hope this helps anyone thinking about going to see this man I hate calling him a man because he acted worse than my 4 year old! And, I definitely would not call him a doctor!!

Great Doctor

Dr. Steven G Scheufler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Massillon, OH.

Dr. Steven G Scheufler Is this you?