Dr. Steven M Gadol Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Steven M Gadol?

Highly recommended

I have been a patient of Dr. Gaudol for several years now. I have no complaints. One of the things I love about Dr. Gaudol is that he is very thorough and cares about his patients health. I have never left the office confused on what is going on. He explains everything to me on my level and always listen to my concerns. A colonoscopy is not fun especially the prep part but the day of the procedure (both times) I felt very peaceful that everything will be okay. Dr. Gaudol has a sense of calmness which is what I need. His staff is always very friendly and make me smile every time. I definitely recommend Dr. Gaudol and referred my family and friends

I have been seeing Dr Gadol since 2000 for diverticulitis and GERD. He is very competent and caring doctor in my opinion. When I have flare ups and need to see him the staff always works me in. Sometimes he is late but be patient because he will take good care of you also. Doctor is one of the best doctor's I have at calling me back any day of the week 24/7. His staff has always taken good care of me.

Love this Dr!

Always responsive to my questions, been seeing him for years. Great staff, great doctor.

What a staff

Most rude and unprofessional medical staff I have ever ran into. Gadol assisted my doctor and they made an appt with his office for a follow up, which I didn't ask for. When I called to cancel they wanted to know why??? I didn't tell them and they called back a week later still wanting to know?!?!? Then they want to argue when you won't tell then for the simple fact I don't have to and don't owe them anything. Try and get a nurse or the doctor to call you back about their test results that you paid for during the first procedure...good luck and hope you a lot of time to waste cause it will be weeks. Pushy group and I would speculate they push around older patience.

Thorough care

When I first saw Dr. Gadol I was coming to the conclusion that I had a severe G.I. problem. Not yet diagnosed with Crohn's disease, I had many questions and was feeling pretty desperate. Dr. gadol's thorough approach helped us figure out what was going on and get the flare under control. I highly recommend him.

WELL WORTH THE TIME

Dr Gadol has been treating me and my wife for over 15 years - he is very knowledgeable and gives you all the time you need as a patient - this leads to longer wait times which can be frustratiiong - however easy to trade the wait time for the service and caring he gives you

I have been Dr. Gadol's patient for 16 years, and was referred to him by my oncologist. He is thorough, professional, and takes the time to explain his findings. Sometimes the wait to see him is longer than with most doctors, but he is well worth the wait.

1 hour and 40 min wait

DR. GADOL IS THE BEST DOCTOR I COULD HAVE FOUND

I am waiting for his receptionist to call me back from yesterday for an appointment for colonoscopy. Dr. Gadol is one in a million as he truly cares about his patient! I prefer seeing him than any other in his field. He is a five star doctor!!!!!

He is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time to listen and really helps educate me about my health issues. I trust him, and really appreciate the time.

I've been going to Dr. Gadol for around 20 years, was referred to him by my preferred physician. He is one of the best G.I. specialist there is. At all appointments he covers every concern and/or question I have. Before and after any procedure/surgery he and his staff always ensure that you are at ease and confident that you'll be taken care of well. Most of all, he's a specialist that calls directly to you and asks how you are after a procedure and or surgery.

Review

My son and I both go to Dr. Gadol. He has been a great doctor to us both. I highly recommend his services. My son and I both have unique health issues and he quickly diagnosed our conditions and continues to provide excellent sustaining care.

Dr. Steven M Gadol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.